20 Failure Quotes For You
Reading failure quotes can be very satisfying if your business has failed. When a business fails, it's easy to take it personally. After all, you probably poured yourself into it and were unsuccessful anyway.
Whatever the reason for your
you must remember... the business is a failure, not you.
Sure, you did fail in your business venture. I failed, in spite of my best efforts. But once the dust settles and you're seeing things more clearly, you'll have a different perspective on the business, the causes of its failure and the results.
I see a series of mistakes that I made. And I've learned a lot about myself, business and people from my business, failed or not. So I'm considering the 8 years as hands-on business education. And it was still cheaper than business college.
These business quotes are meant to be food for thought. I want them to comfort you. If they inspire and motivate you to start your next business... good!
- Notice the difference between what happens when a man says to himself, "I have failed three times," and what happens when he says, "I am a failure." S. I. Hayakawa
- Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you'll find success." Thomas J. Watson
- The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure. Sven Goran Erikkson
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. Earl Nightingale
- Success is not permanent. The same is also true of failure. Dell Crossword
- Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen. Phillip Adams
- Failure seems to be regarded as the one unpardonable crime, success as the all-redeeming virtue, the acquisition of wealth as the single worthy aim of life. The hair-raising revelations of skullduggery and grand-scale thievery merely incite others to surpass by yet bolder outrages and more corrupt combinations." Charles Francis Adams 2
- In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail. Anon.
- It is wise to keep in mind that no success or failure is necessarily final. Anon.
- Lives real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up. Anon.
Did any of these failure quotes "ring a bell" with you? No? Then keep reading.
- Yesterday's failures are today's seeds that must be diligently planted to be able to abundantly harvest tomorrow's success. Anon.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. Truman Capote
- I don't know the key to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone. Bill Cosby
- It is on our failures that we base a new and different and better success. Havelock Ellis
- If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. Mary Pickford
- You always pass failure on your way to success. Mickey Rooney
- You can't have any successes unless you can accept failure. George Cukor
- I've missed more than 9.000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan
- I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoyed the process. Oprah Winfrey
Well, did you find a failure quote you liked yet? No? Like they say on TV, "but wait... there's more!" There's another page of failure quotes, coming soon to a screen near you!
Back to Business Failure from Failure Quotes
Return to home page from Failure Quotes